- Daily accountability (chores, hygiene, cleaning, personal care) – students are required to take care of themselves and their environment.
- Financial (budgeting, balancing check book, saving) – we provide life coaching of young adults on how to set financial goals that are at or below earnings.
- Shopping – while fun, shopping excursions are also teachable moments to encourage sound financial planning.
- Cooking – for themselves and for the community students cook and clean.
- Job searching and interviewing skills – part of being successful and productive means having a job and being successful in the search is vital for finding a job that is rewarding.